Starboard 2019 ENDURO 2.0 Tiki Tech 2PC
Small blade size - 73.6 sq inches - suitable for 70kg and under
Medium blade size - 81.4 sq inches - suitable for 85kg and under
Large blade size - 89.1 sq inches - most popular size for 80kg+
HYBRID CARBON SHAFT
– Strong and economical
– A great combination when paired with Starboard’s Enduro Tiki Tech blades.
TIKI TECH TECHNOLOGY
– Core foamed with recycled plastic bottles Armacell material.
– UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflect characteristics and strength.
– Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength
2 PIECE ADJUSTABLE OPTION
– Is great for paddlers looking for different paddle length or sharing the paddle with friends and family.
– The wide Tiki clamp for a quick and effortless release.
– The Tiki clamp also helps control the alignment without twisting.
– Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
Large adjustable range 156.5cm - 216.5cm
Medium adjustable range 154cm - 213.6cm
Small adjustable range 151cm - 211.6cm
We recommend picking up SUP boards in person
The shipping / postage of your item(s) will be automatically calculated based on weight/size. (in some cases ie Highlands of scotland, there may be an additional surcharge)
We use Royal Mail for small items and TNT for larger items which require a signature at time of arrival.
FREE UK SHIPPING - This applies on some items and is sometimes displayed - however this is only for U.K orders and Excludes Scottish Highlands & Europe.
Please note If postage is not calculated there may be a problem with your order / In the case of a change of delivery price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable. POSTAGE IS FOR U.K MAINLAND ONLY.
We will not accept any liability for any damaged goods if the DELIVERY is not signed for as ‘DAMAGED’
We can offer shipping to Europe - Please contact us for a quote
Carver Skateboards - We can offer E.U shipping of carver skateboards send us a message.
Click to read our full Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Stock Availability Information
In stock - In store - Available to collect in store or Buy online.
In stock - To order - Available but 3-5 days delivery.
Pre Order - This product needs to be ordered from our supplier and will only be ordered once a pre order is made.
Out of Stock - This product is no longer available.
We reserve the right to refund your purchase should stock not be available to ourselves at the time of ordering.