BECOME A LIGHTRIDER AND CATCH THE WIND
NORTH KITEBOARDING the world biggest Kite brand and NORTHSAILS market leader in Windsurfing rigs have joined forces to create the most innovative rig ever made. The outcome is what we call best of both worlds: incredible low weight and packing dimensions achieved through inflatable Kite-technology combined with the appeal and safety of a Windsurfing rig.
The iRIG makes learning how to windsurf a piece of a cake, since it’s a whopping 70% lighter than any conventional windsurf rig and it is completely floating on the water. Everybody can have fun in low winds, instantly. Effortlessly enjoy the thrill of the greatest sport on earth without the usual pain of constantly falling into the water.
The iRIG comes in a small backpack completely eliminating the transportation and storage problem. This means convenient transportation in a small city car or even by bike – plus the storage at home takes no space.
Since the iRIG is not only ultra light but also comes without any hard materials, the risk of injury is reduced dramatically.
As well you don’t have to fear drifting off wind anymore. Since the whole rig floats on the water without any additional water resistance even paddling back home means no extra effort.
Attention: to avoid drifting off wind your board should have a center-fin or a dagger-board. If your board does not include this feature please check our Add-On Driftstopper.
- Super light weight with around 1,5 kg for very easy learning with instant success and for a very comfortable transport
- Fixed handle positions avoiding wrong positioning of your hands and facilitates the learning process enormously
- Completely inflatable construction without hard materials and reduces effort for rigging up tremendously (Pump&Go within 100 seconds) and gets risk for injuries nearly down to zero
- A3 size packing dimensions achieved through inflatable kite-technology and very easy transport and storage
- Unlike traditional windsurf rigs the iRIG floats on the water and makes very easy uphauling and relaxed paddling home without drag in case of drifting too far away
- Super simple sizing with Small / Medium / Large (the correct size depends solely on your body height) and makes it a no brainer to choose the right size
The Irig comes in 4 sizes ( starting with the Small at £269.00 including fittings and bag a small hand pump is provided )
|XS SIZE Up to 6 years||SMALL SIZE 120 – 145 cm
3′11″ – 4′9″
|MEDIUM SIZE 140 – 180 cm
4′7″ – 5′11″
|LARGE SIZE -175 – 200 cm
5′9″ – 6′6″
Come and demo our SUPHUT Medium Sail !
Check out this independent review https://standuppaddlemag.co.uk/2016/07/26/windsup-sail-away-sail-away-arrows-irig-m-inflatable-windsurf-rig-review/
We recommend picking up SUP boards in person
The shipping / postage of your item(s) will be automatically calculated based on weight/size. (in some cases ie Highlands of scotland, there may be an additional surcharge)
We use Royal Mail for small items and TNT for larger items which require a signature at time of arrival.
FREE UK SHIPPING - This applies on some items and is sometimes displayed - however this is only for U.K orders and Excludes Scottish Highlands & Europe.
Please note If postage is not calculated there may be a problem with your order / In the case of a change of delivery price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable. POSTAGE IS FOR U.K MAINLAND ONLY.
We will not accept any liability for any damaged goods if the DELIVERY is not signed for as ‘DAMAGED’
We can offer shipping to Europe - Please contact us for a quote
Carver Skateboards - We can offer E.U shipping of carver skateboards send us a message.
Click to read our full Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Stock Status information coming soon.