We offer SUP board hire to those who have already been introduced to SUP.
Our SUP board HIRE fleet is the Fanatic Fly inflatable 9ft & 10'6, these boards are rigid inflatables and are very durable so you won't need to worry about damaging them.
BOARDS ARE COLLECTED BY 'YOU' FROM OUR SHOP on Francis street , SA14NH - we can lend you some straps to help transport them inflated or you can inflate at your destination.
The BOARD HIRE - Equipment included: board (pump and bag), paddle, leash & buoyancy aid
Wetsuits are available at addistional cost
Follow these basic TIPS
- Choose a calm piece of water with no tidal current and a day with little or no wind.
- Start on your knees before you get to your feet, to get your confidence and balance.
- When standing up, make sure your toes are facing forwards, feet parallel and approx shoulder width apart.
- Stand up and paddle with straight arms looking forward not down at your feet.
- Avoid offshore winds - they will blow you far from shore.
- Check the tides - do you know how the currents and tides effect your location?
- Don't paddle alone - stay safe and paddle with a friend (or make sure you tell others where you're paddling).
- Don't use the board in surf until you are confident.
- Start small to get your confidence in the waves, and avoid busy beaches.
* Any damage to the boards while on-hire will be charged for, according to the severity.
* Leasing, renting and lending of our equipment is prohibited and should only be used by the person whom has signed our booking form.
* Depending upon your experience within the sport , INFLATABLE BOARDS are used for initial hire contracts
We recommend picking up SUP boards in person
The shipping / postage of your item(s) will be automatically calculated based on weight/size. (in some cases ie Highlands of scotland, there may be an additional surcharge)
We use Royal Mail for small items and TNT for larger items which require a signature at time of arrival.
FREE UK SHIPPING - This applies on some items and is sometimes displayed - however this is only for U.K orders and Excludes Scottish Highlands & Europe.
Please note If postage is not calculated there may be a problem with your order / In the case of a change of delivery price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable. POSTAGE IS FOR U.K MAINLAND ONLY.
We will not accept any liability for any damaged goods if the DELIVERY is not signed for as ‘DAMAGED’
We can offer shipping to Europe - Please contact us for a quote
Carver Skateboards - We can offer E.U shipping of carver skateboards send us a message.
Click to read our full Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Stock Availability Information
In stock - In store - Available to collect in store or Buy online.
In stock - To order - Available but 3-5 days delivery.
Pre Order - This product needs to be ordered from our supplier and will only be ordered once a pre order is made.
Out of Stock - This product is no longer available.
We reserve the right to refund your purchase should stock not be available to ourselves at the time of ordering.