DUOTONE FOIL WING
Wind Range (75kg and 2000cm2 front wing)
2m2 Windrange 22 to 35 knots
3m2 Windrange 20 to 30 knots
4m2 Windrange 14 to 22 knots
5m2 Windrange 10 to 17 knots
BOOM - Provided in cost
• Gives the best ease of use and highest level of performance.
• Easy handling
• You choose the position of your grab on the boom, even if it
just a few milimeters
- Easily sliding hands to the correct position allows the
rider to more easily balance load on arms perfectly.
• Stabile/stiff feeling of the wing, no flexing
- More solid connection to the wing and so more
• Compatibility with every wing size due to length adjustment
- One size boom fits all sizes of Duotone Foil Wings
- Saves weight, bulk and cost
• Our first prototypes had (like the Duotone iRig) an inflatable
strut (or struts) and webbing handles. We quickly evolved to
a version in which the inflatable center strut was enhanced
with a pvc tube (boom) that attached to the strut.
FOIL BOOM SILVER SERIES
• High end 7075 aluminum -> Duotone Windsurfing Silver series standard
• Length adjustable 115cm to 175cm -> Fits all wing sizes
• Easy to assemble
DIHEDRAL - WING (UP) GEOMETRY
Of roll stability, which is helpful for keeping the lower wingtip
out of the water (the most common difficulty for beginners)
and for stabilizing the wing during both straight-line riding
This roll stability is most obvious when the Foil Wing is sheeted
in a bit or a lot, so the rider can always get better stability
by pulling in with the back hand. If the wind is strong,
just put the Foil Wing overhead (it will never just lift you up
the way a kite will) and sheet in a bit for great automatic
• Balanced dihedral angle opted for a good blend of power
• Windows, of course. Alan Cadiz (HST), who was an early ad-
opter, an early master of the sport, and is the master instruc-
tor, insisted on big windows. They‘re super helpful whether
you‘re cruising around in traffic or surfing swells downwind.
• Adding battens improves wind range. A batten-less canopy
that flaps a lot is a canopy that has a lot of drag. This drag
makes the wing harder to handle in high wind and so redu-
ces the wing‘s wind range.
• Adding stability in the canopy and reduces flap to a
• Give better upwind ability and therefore better for safety and
versatility and increase top-end
NO LEASH / PUMP or IS PROVIDED and will need to be purchased separately
We recommend picking up SUP boards in person
The shipping / postage of your item(s) will be automatically calculated based on weight/size. (in some cases ie Highlands of scotland, there may be an additional surcharge)
We use Royal Mail for small items and TNT for larger items which require a signature at time of arrival.
FREE UK SHIPPING - This applies on some items and is sometimes displayed - however this is only for U.K orders and Excludes Scottish Highlands & Europe.
Please note If postage is not calculated there may be a problem with your order / In the case of a change of delivery price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable. POSTAGE IS FOR U.K MAINLAND ONLY.
We will not accept any liability for any damaged goods if the DELIVERY is not signed for as ‘DAMAGED’
We can offer shipping to Europe - Please contact us for a quote
Carver Skateboards - We can offer E.U shipping of carver skateboards send us a message.
Click to read our full Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Stock Availability Information
In stock - In store - Available to collect in store or Buy online.
In stock - To order - Available but 3-5 days delivery.
Pre Order - This product needs to be ordered from our supplier and will only be ordered once a pre order is made.
Out of Stock - This product is no longer available.
We reserve the right to refund your purchase should stock not be available to ourselves at the time of ordering.